Sunday, August 21, 2011

Do you like inception?

I liked Inception but just not nearly as much as everyone told me I would. At this point I have had one too many stoners tell me "dude you need to get baked and watch this movie." But this rant isn't really about Inception. It's mainly about stoners and my theory on them. Stoners LOVE to tell you how great it is to get high and do pretty much about anything. "Dude you need to get high and watch this YouTube video, you need to get high and listen to this song, you need to get high and read In Cold Blood." Don't tell me what I need to do, I'm a grown-ass woman. My theory on stoners is that they aren't stoners first then nerds who tell you to do nerdy things like watch this YouTube video, listen to this song, read In Cold Blood. They are nerds who become stoners because they need an excuse for their absurd behavior. Nobody in their right mind would decide to do something like watch Barney while listening to coldplay, so become a stoner, problem solved right? "dude I fell in love with this terrible band and we all know Barney sucks but I can't stop watching! Ahh, fuck it let's go get high." d000d that is a sweet idea and a great excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment