Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Weekend hotel review

This past weekend I decided to get away for awhile. You know just stay at a bed and breakfast somewhere and enjoy myself. So I finally found this very quaint little place with themed bedrooms. When I checked in the lady at the desk asked me which room I would like to stay in? After looking over the list of themed rooms I decided on the theme "night." I thought it would be peaceful and calm, maybe some glow in the dark stars on the ceiling, or perhaps a recording of crickets chirping. Sounds good doesn't it? But after looking into it a little more I realized it didn't come with electricity, you couldn't check in until midnight and you had to be gone by sunrise. The brochure said those exact words. "Gone by sunrise." So after rethinking my choice I decided to go with the theme day/evening/night/morning. This was just a blank room. It also didn't come with electricity but there were a ton of windows. So out of five stars I would like to give the "Realistic Themes Bed and Breakfast Inn," one star.

No comments:

Post a Comment